About Stagg EKG Kettle
To fully enjoy your hyperpremium matcha experience, it's really important to get the water temperature right; you should never use water hotter than 170F, let alone boiling water -- the ideal range for matcha is between 155F (68C) and 170F (77C);
The Stagg EKG kettle from Fellow is your perfect tool for this: You can quickly and easily set the water temperature to the exact degree desired, and within moments your water is ready. The kettle feels good in the hand, features an attractive, modern, minimalist design, and the precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle make it a pleasure to use. Looks fantastic on the countertop.
We love this kettle so much it's the one we use to brew matcha at Breakaway HQ!
Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
More Cool Features:
- Precision pour spout and counterbalanced-handle
- Celsius/Fahrenheit option
- 0.9 liter capacity
- Small, minimalist base
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L to max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- Weight: 2.6 lbs/1180 g (includes kettle base)
- Dimensions: 11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified